NY Wedding Photography
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on September 23, 2018 at 12:19 PM|
Many couples ask us which venue would we choose for a wedding day. In NJ its simple. There are so many amazing wedding venues in NJ that its hard to choose from. We will give you a list of our top ten wedding venues of New Jersey. How did we put this list together? Well... we have been filming since 1992. From that time until now we get invited to weddings quite often, duh! and this list of NJ's best wedding venues is a reflection how frequently we are there, how photogenic the location is and is there a location near the venue that can also be used for photographs. By these criteria we put this list together.
We are invited to The Venetian very frequently. They have a bazzillion bucks invested into their new ballroom. Lights, decor, you name it. The space is incredible, and we love space at PSPi. We film weddings with tele lenses such as 70-200mm 85mm f/1.2 135mm 200mm etc. At The Venetian, during the first dance, once the smoke or snow comes on, its done. Award winning image. And video:)
Effortlessly elegant and timeless. The Venetian's only requirement is your presence. Upon entering the cultivated beauty and grandeur of the palatial lobby you are greeted with Italian marble, majestic columns and 35 foot cathedral ceilings. Be assured that every detail of your exceptional day is addressed in our quest to maintain a legacy of extraordinary service. Our facility is designed to meet a wide variety of clientele needs with event space providing an exquisite setting ranging from the most private gathering to a celebration on a grand scale.
2. The Rockleigh 26 Paris Ave, Rockleigh, NJ http://www.therockleigh.net/
The Rockleigh is another NJ Wedding Venue we simply love. Its all about space. We can do so much there its incredible. We would recommend you plan about 90-120 min for artistic shots. There are many incredible locations inside and outside. A photographer with the right vision... (PSPi) would love it here.
The moment your guests pass through our wrought iron gates and enter the beautifully appointed lobby of the Rockleigh they are certain to recognize the level of excellence that awaits them. Our Georgian style mansion, set amidst twelve acres of manicured gardens, reflects the charm and sophistication of a country estate. Our highly professional managerial and waitstaff graciously attend to every guest and every detail. Our outstanding gourmet cuisine will amaze your guests both visually and gastronomically. Set amidst its historical setting, surrounded by impeccable gardens, encompassing time-honored architecture and exquisite antique artwork and furnishings; we invite you to experience the sophisticated elegance and old-world charm of the Rockleigh.
3. The Palace at Somerset Park https://palacesomersetpark.com/weddings/ Imagine your wedding day. Do you envision a romantic outdoor garden ceremony surrounded by colorful flowers and lush greenery, or do you think of a grand wedding reception hall filled with opulent décor and glistening chandeliers? No matter what your matrimonial dreams entail, The Palace at Somerset Park can bring fantasies to life for couples throughout the Tri-State region. Our purpose-built, visually stunning wedding venue was inspired by the ornate style of neo-Palladian villas, and is nestled among 30 acres of picturesque grounds – easily accessible from anywhere, yet far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Here you will find elegant ballrooms, sweeping staircases, vibrant gardens, and a devout staff that is ready to cater to all your nuptial needs.
Simply put, we specialize in creating exceptional experiences for clients who desire the very best. The Palace at Somerset Park is able to host two events at the same time with total exclusivity; our property is divided into two distinct, equally luxurious facilities that have their own private parking, foyer, ballroom, powder rooms – everything. Whether your plans include a casual affair of 125 guests or a grand celebration with hundreds of attendees, we will be happy to accommodate your needs and ensure the details surrounding your event are exactly as you envisioned.
4. The Estate at Florentine Gardens 97 Rivervale Rd, River Vale, NJ 07675, USA http://florentinegardens.com/
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by pristine landscaping dotted with luminescent fountains, winding brick pathways, and picturesque stone gazebos. Inside, a grand lobby greets you with a stunning crystal chandelier, majestic fireplace, sweeping mahogany staircase, and baby grand piano. The Grand Ballroom accommodates 360 guests and is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows and features impressive 25-foot-high ceilings, stately mahogany fireplace, breathtaking 10-foot crystal chandeliers, and a magnificent Juliet balcony – perfect for tossing of the bouquet or for that special photo opportunity. Our spacious and elegant Cocktail Room seats 200 guests and features handcrafted mahogany cooking stations and bars and a magnificent 50-foot window wall overlooking our outdoor veranda and gardens. From here, you’re certain to find a setting to match the size and style of your celebration.
At The Estate at Florentine Gardens, we are committed to providing each couple, friend, and family member with an unrivaled experience of a lifetime. Rest assured that your affair will receive individualized service, customization, and keen attention to detail, as our one-event-at-a-time policy ensures each wedding unfolds flawlessly. As guests of our facility, we feel you deserve nothing less.
5. The Addison Park 150 Highway 35 Aberdeen, NJ 07735 http://theaddisonpark.com/ The Addison Park can host parties from 65 to 800 people, making it an ideal venue for weddings, anniversaries, sweet 16 parties, bridal and baby showers, and holiday parties. At Addison Park you can be assured that an entire team will be available to support your needs. Every event is a group effort, involving the help of staff, vendors, planners, and family. Events are not limited to indoors; an outdoor ceremony area is available for couples to say their “I do’s” and continue the celebration in one of the cocktail lounges and ballrooms.
6. The Gramercy at Lakeside Manor 410 State Highway 36 Hazlet, NJ 07730 https://thegramercynj.com/ A chic designer space with a modern vibe, The Gramercy is the perfect event space for your Wedding Ceremony & Reception! Designed to host parties from 130 – 310 guests, the venue offers access to variety of areas to dance & dine the night away. With thousands of weddings hosted over the years, we focus solely on what we do best… Weddings. When you book with us, you’ll have the full support of a team with many years of expertise in weddings – and we’ll bring it all together to create a one-of-a-kind wedding thats totally you! An event EVERYONE will be raving about!
7. Nanina's In The Park 540 Mill St. Belleville, New Jersey 07109 https://www.naninasinthepark.com/ Welcome to Nanina’s In the Park, a New Jersey Landmark nestled in the cherry blossoms. We invite you to a beautiful picturesque setting within a historical park which creates a picture perfect ambiance for both intimate weddings to large corporate events. Voted as a “Top 10” wedding venue by www.bestofnj.com and a multiple award winner from The Knot, NJ Bride, Manhattan Bride and MyWeddings.com, Nanina’s in the Park has been hosting weddings for over 65 years and along with a new multi-million dollar renovation provide an experience that is second to none.
The lavishly manicured grounds and traditional architecture provide the perfect scenery for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. Our famous cherry gardens and Tuscan style villa will create the perfect backdrop which you must see-to-believe, and together with our exceptional cuisine and service will make your event unforgettable.
It is this combination of location, service and ambiance that set us apart. Feel free to schedule a tour to see what makes Nanina’s In the Park the best place to host your wedding or private event.
8. The Park Savoy Estate https://www.theparksavoy.com/ 236 Ridgedale Ave Florham Park, New Jersey 07932 A magnificent New Jersey Landmark reborn… Step back to an age of glamour and elegance. The gracious and elegant Park Savoy Estate presents more than 50 years of catering tradition, re-envisioned with a spectacular multi-million dollar renovation and restoration. The sweeping views of the gardens and landscape beyond creating the perfect setting for your Garden Wedding. Lavishly manicured grounds provide the ideal backdrop for your outdoor ceremony and for outdoor cocktail hours.
9. Macaluso's 55 Fourth Avenue Hawthorne, New Jersey 07506 https://www.macalusos.comWoodland Park, NJ 07424